Note: John Clay was mentioned as an adjoining land owner in a patent for land on the north side of Blackwater Swamp in the part of Charles City County, VA which became Prince George County, granted 20 April 1694. He owned 350 acres in Prince George County, VA in 1704. The name of his wife is unknown.
RootsWeb.com is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. The creator of each GEDCOM is solely responsible for its content.