Note: 18 took up 225 acres in present Upper Leacock Twp. which was later 3 Oct 16, 1740, patented to his brother Hans Good
Note: [Linda M. Cochran GEDCOM at Rootsweb Worldconnect Mar 2001]Oct 23, 17
RootsWeb.com is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. The creator of each GEDCOM is solely responsible for its content.