Buena Vista Eller: Birth: 1870.
Note: Allman and Helms Southern Roots Entries: 41577 Updated: 2009-10-21 13:37:06 UTC (Wed) Contact: Liz Home Page: Allman and Helms Southern Roots Please do not accept information as fact unless fully documented. Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Download GEDCOM | Public Profile | Add Post-em # ID: I26218 # Name: Joseph ELLER # Surname: Eller # Given Name: Joseph # Sex: M # Birth: 1803 in , Buncombe, North Carolina # Death: AFT 1880 in , Towns, Georgia # Note:
Some have Joseph Pinion Eller? As resident of Anderson Dist. of Rabun Co, GA, drew lot 224 in the 24th Dist. 2nd section o f original Cherokee Co, GA (Cherokee Land Lottery of 1832). 1830 Rabun Co GA census shows Joseph Eller p232 - 2m 0-5 (Humphrey, Joseph), 1m 10-15 (brothe r-William), 1m 20-30 (Joseph), 2f 0-5 (Malinda, Elizabeth), 1f 10-15 (Sister-Cynthia), 1f 20 -30 (Mariah), 1f 40-50 (Susannah). Moved to Upper Hightower in Union County (now Towns) GA prior to 24 Mar 1834 special census. 1830 Dec 1 served on Superior court jury. 1831 Apr 25 served on Superior court jury. 1834 Union Co GA census shows Joseph Eller 6 males and 3 females. 1840 Rabun Co GA census shows Joseph Eller 3m under 5 (Jacob, Jeffery, Elisha), 2m 5-10 (Will iam, Joseph), 1m 30-40 (Joseph), 1f under 5 (Caroline), 1f 5-10 (Vinetta), 1f 10-15 (Elizabet h), 1f 30-40 (Mariah). 1842 Georgia Poor School Records show Elizabeth, Joseph, Malinda, and William attending schoo l. 1850 Union Co GA census shows Joseph Eller age 44 NC HH 1076. 1856 Joseph bought lot 131 in 18th Dist. of Towns Co, GA (Upper Hightower) from John H. Newto n. Discovered gold on the property. 1860 Towns Co GA census shows Joe Eller age 57 NC HH 210. 1870 Towns Co GA census shows Joseph Eller age 67 NC HH 297. 1880 Towns Co GA census shows Joseph Eller self age 77 NC NC NC farmer Hightower p 497A. Buried in Boyd's Chapel cemetery in unmarked graves. # Change Date: 29 May 2009 at 09:56:19
HintsAncestry Hints for Joseph ELLER
2 possible matches found on Ancestry.com Ancestry.com Father: STARNES b: ABT 1785 Mother: Susannah ELLER b: 1787 in , , North Carolina
Marriage 1 Mariah HEDDON b: 1808 in , Spartanburg, South Carolina
* Married: 3 Jan 1825 in , Rabun, Georgia * Note: Joseph Ellar to Malinda Headen 03 Jan 1825 John Dillard JP. Children
1. Has Children Humphrey Posey ELLER b: 1826 in , Rabun, Georgia 2. Has Children Malinda Catherine ELLER b: Mar 1827 in , Rabun, Georgia 3. Has Children Elizabeth Ann ELLER b: 10 May 1829 in , Rabun, Georgia 4. Has Children Joseph Milton ELLER b: Sep 1830 in , Rabun, Georgia 5. Has Children William ELLER b: 1832 in , Rabun, Georgia 6. Has Children Vinetta ELLER b: 1835 in , Rabun, Georgia 7. Has Children Elisha Hedden ELLER b: 24 Oct 1837 in , Rabun, Georgia 8. Has Children Jeffrey ELLER b: 1838 in , Rabun, Georgia 9. Has No Children Jacob F ELLER b: 1838 in , Rabun, Georgia 10. Has Children Caroline ELLER b: Sep 1840 in , Rabun, Georgia 11. Has Children George Henry ELLER b: 25 Apr 1842 in , Union, Georgia 12. Has Children Hannah M ELLER b: 20 Sep 1845 in , Union, Georgia 13. Has Children Albert Martin ELLER b: 10 Jan 1846 in , Union, Georgia 14. Has Children Alfred Webb ELLER b: 18 Jun 1847 in , Union, Georgia 15. Has Children Arminda Jane ELLER b: 18 Jun 1847 in , Union, Georgia 16. Has Children Mary Ann ELLER b: 15 Apr 1848 in , Union, Georgia 17. Has Children Sarah Ann E ELLER b: 30 Apr 1849 in , Union, Georgia 18. Has No Children Marinda ELLER b: 1850 in , Union, Georgia Marriage 2 Catherine Elinder CORN b: Apr 1830 in , Henderson, North Carolina
* Married: 29 Nov 1868 in , Towns, Georgia Children
1. Has No Children Buena Vista ELLER b: 1870 in , , Georgia source: http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=tlallman&id=I26218
Note: Towns County Kith and Kin Entries: 116300 Updated: 2009-10-06 11:29:28 UTC (Tue) Contact: Jerry A. Taylor This tree is my personal project and sharing what I have collected is a sincere pleasure; however, I ask that you please use data in my tree as a GUIDE ONLY for your own research. VERIFY data that you retrieve herein. Corrections and additions are appreciated. Index | Descendancy | Register | Pedigree | Ahnentafel | Public Profile | Add Post-em # ID: I50232 # Name: George L. Hefner # Given Name: George L. # Surname: Hefner # Sex: M # _UID: 2B6B6619112FD71194A1FD7860C9DC3622B4 # Change Date: 8 Jan 2007 # Note:
GEORGE L HEFNER- Enlisted in Infantry Battalion, Smith's Legion, Georgia Volunteers on September 27, 1862. He was appointed third corporal on March 25, 1863. He was later transfered to company G, 65th Regiment Georgia infantry in March 1863. His last roll call stated that he was absent, sick in the hospital in Dalton, Georgia. He later died in Towns Co. on Nov. 23, 1863.
(Taken from the roster of Confederate States of America, soldiers from Georgia 1861-1865 Volume 6, Towns Co. Georgia.)
# Birth: ABT 1826 in North Carolina # Death: 23 NOV 1863 in Towns County, Georgia
Father: Peter Hefner b: ABT 1803 in Lincoln County, North Carolina Mother: Abigail Bracken b: ABT 1802 in Buncombe County, North Carolina
Marriage 1 Elinder Catherine Corn b: ABT 1830 in Henderson County, North Carolina
* Married: 24 MAR 1850 in Gilmer County, Georgia Children
1. Has Children Sarah Ellen M. Hefner b: ABT 1851 2. Has Children Marilda Hefner b: ABT 1853 in Union (Towns) County, Georgia 3. Has Children Mary Malinda Hefner b: 27 FEB 1855 in Alabama 4. Has No Children Louisa Hefner b: 1858 source: http://worldconnect.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=br68630582&id=I50232
RootsWeb.com is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. The creator of each GEDCOM is solely responsible for its content.