Note: Henry's birth certificate lists his full name as John Henry Becker, but he was always known as Henry Joseph Becker. I guess his folks changed their mind about the name. While farming, Henry got a chemical (ammonia, I heard) sprayed in his face and eyes from a burst hose. Later this caused the deterioration of his right eye, and it ultimately had to be removed. Later, by 2001, he was nearly blind in the other eye also.
RootsWeb.com is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. The creator of each GEDCOM is solely responsible for its content.