Note: The first house in that part of Plympton which became Halifax was built on Thompson St. in 1680.
1734 - Halifax was established from a part of Plympton. 1734 - A part was annexed from Middleborough. 1734 - A part was annexed from Pembroke. 1824 - A part was annexed from Bridgewater. 1831 - A part was annexed from Plympton. 1857 - A part was annexed to East Bridgewater. 1863 - Bounds with Plympton were established.
RootsWeb.com is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. The creator of each GEDCOM is solely responsible for its content.