Note: John was High Sheriff of Hertfordshire 1566 to 1581 John was a member of Parliament in 1572 and 1584. John was Knighted by Queen Elizabeth The Brockett Chapel of the Parish Church of Bishops Hatfield is situated at the east end of town. The South Chancel aisle or (Brockett Chapel) is seperated from the Chancel by two handsomely decorated gothic arches. Inside of this is a large altar tomb, on which are two pillars supporting a flat cover surmounted by a quartered shield of Brockett, impaled with Ashe, Benstede and Cromwell.
RootsWeb.com is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. The creator of each GEDCOM is solely responsible for its content.