Continued: Rev. Henry John Burgess was ordained in Jan. 1768 in England. He served as Rector of St. Mary's Parish, Edgecomb County North Carolina He returned to Virginia to Smithfield, Isle of Wight County, VA in 1770. He had charge of the old Brick Church which some years after ws renamed St. Luke's Church (built in 1632). He was married three times.
RootsWeb.com is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. The creator of each GEDCOM is solely responsible for its content.