William /Wright/: Birth: 1784. Death: ABT 1819
Ann /Wright/: Death: 1848
Thomas /Wright/: Death: BEF 10 Sep 1810
Clayton /Wright/: Death: 10 Dec 1802
Samuel /Wright/: Death: 1802
Note: 1. First military commander under the Revolutionary organization. 2. Delegate to the Colonial Convention in Annapolis in 1775
3. Register of Wills for Queen Anne's County
4. Resided at "Reeds Creek", St. Paul's Parish, Queen Anne's County.
5. Will probated 27 Apr 1784 Queen Anne's County, MD; Inventory lists kin as Wm Hopper and T H Wright
6. Sold tract called Providence to Henry and Joseph Trulock on 17 Jul 1739
7. Edward C. Papenfuse, Alan F. Day, David W. Jordan, and Gregory A. Stiverson, A Biographical Dictionary of the Maryland Legislature, 1635-1789, The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore and London, 1985
8. Colonial Families of the Eastern Shore, Vol. 4, The Solomon Wright Family
RootsWeb.com is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. The creator of each GEDCOM is solely responsible for its content.