Note: * from England, Births and Christenings, 1538-1975, transcriptions at familysearch.org - name: Sophia Clary gender: Female baptism/christening date: 08 Sep 1833 baptism/christening place: EXNING,SUFFOLK,ENGLAND father's name: William Clary mother's name: Susan indexing project (batch) number: C06221-1 system origin: England-ODM source film number: 950449
* from Exning parish records LDS film #0950450, marriages 1859, p. 85 #170 - date and place of marriage. Age 25. Father William Clary, labourer.
* from Illinois Pre-1916 death index at http://www.ilsos.gov/GenealogyMWeb/DeathSearchServlet - Name of Deceased Date City Age Sex Vol. Page Certificate No. County PARR, SOPHIA CLARY 1908-02-05 GALESVILLE 73 YR F 2 104 PIATT
* from 1861 Suffolk, England census, Exning, Sudbury ecclesiastical district, p. (12), #61 - age 26. Born in Exning. Lived at 1 Warrens? Sqr.
* from 1871 Suffolk, England census, Exning p. 18 (11), #55 - Age 35. Born in Exning. Lived on Bedlam Square. Laborer's wife.
* from 1880 Illinois census, Piatt Co., Blue Ridge twp, p. 208A, ed 176, sheet 29, line 19 - age 44. Born in England. Parents born in England. Couldn't read or write.
* from 1900 Illinois census, Piatt Co., Blue Ridge twp, p. ??B, ed 126, sheet 2, line 59 - age 68. Born May 1837 in England. Parents born in England. Married 37y. Mother of 8 children, 4 surviving. Couldn't read or write. Spoke English. Emigrated in 1874, naturalized.
RootsWeb.com is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. The creator of each GEDCOM is solely responsible for its content.