Note: Marguerite was a graduate of Hillsdale College and taught many years in the Waldron Public Schools prior to retiring in 1974. She taught English and Latin and also served as librarian of the high school. She lived nearly her entire life on the family farm at 1243 Gilbert Rd., Waldron, which was originally owned by her grandparents, John and Elizabeth (Wicks) Greenhoe. They took over the farm in 1954 when her father died, and Joe retired from farming in 1973.
RootsWeb.com is NOT responsible for the content of the GEDCOMs uploaded through the WorldConnect Program. The creator of each GEDCOM is solely responsible for its content.