Name: Heinrick KESSELBERG
Given Name: Heinrick
Birth: ABT 1673 in Germany
Death: ABT 1729 in Germantown, Pa.
He was an early settler of Germantown, Philadelphia, Pa., prior to 1691, he
Change Date: 7 Jan 2003 at 01:00:00
was cited in Pennypackers History "The Settlement of Germantown". A mennonite
from Backerdorf, County of Brugge, Germany. He was naturalized March 7, 1691
as Henry Kesselberry. Yet a deed of land Dec. 30, 1708 Henrich Kasselbery. In
1725, road petition signature was Henry Casselberry. In 1692 name signed as
Heinrich Kesselberg was a witness of a marriage. He was re-naturalized
in1708/1709. Spelling variation Kasselberg, Kesselberry, Casselberry.
Catharine UNKNOWN b: 1665/1691 in Brugge, Germany
- Dirick KESSELBERG b: ABT 1701 in Providence, Lakawanna Co., Pa.
- Eve CASSELBERRY b: ABT 1703
- John CASSELBERRY b: ABT 1705
- William CASTLEBERRY b: ABT 1707/1708 in Pa.
- Paul CASTLEBERY b: ABT 1709 in Providence, Pa.
- Elizabeth CASSELBERRY b: ABT 1711
- Mary CASSELBERRY b: ABT 1713/1715
- Catherine CASSELBERRY b: ABT 1716