Name: Catharine LEHMAN
Birth: 28 Aug 1825 in Greene Twp., Franklin Co., Pa.
Death: 29 Sep 1900 in Salem Cem., Greene Twp., Franklin Co., Pa.
Note: Membership Records of John H. Shetter: A List of Bishops, Ministers, Deacons, and Members of the Franklin County Mennonite Church Between 1892 and 1935, p. 4. Alexander Hamilton Public Library, Pennsylvania Room, Waynesboro, Pa. |
Father: Samuel H. LEHMAN
Mother: Elizabeth LEHMAN
Henry Over RIFE b: 14 May 1829 in Rapho Twp., Lancaster Co., Pa.
25 Jan 1853
in Zion Reformed Church, Chambersburg, Franklin Co., Pa. 1
- Elizabeth RIFE b: 17 Dec 1854
- Sarah RIFE b: 18 Mar 1857
- Anna L. RIFE b: 15 Mar 1859
- Catharine RIFE b: 29 Apr 1863
- Mary RIFE b: 22 Jan 1864
- Benjamin L. RIFE b: 9 Aug 1866
- Reformed Church Messinger. Married in Zion Reformed Church, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. Henry Over Rife was the son of Henry and Molly Rife.