Name: Margaret Ann MEADOWS
Given Name: Margaret Ann
Nickname: +Richard Thomas Moore
Change Date: 7 DEC 2013 1 2
Birth: 26 JUL 1854 in Coosa County, Alabama 1 2
Death: 20 JUN 1935 in Alexander City, Tallapoosa County, Alabama 2|
Father: Gilbert Middleton (senior) MEADOWS b: 9 DEC 1818 in Coosa County
Mother: Rebecca W. EDEN b: ABT 1827 in Coosa County, Alabama
Richard Thomas MOORE b: 23 DEC 1855 in Talladega County, Alabama
8 DEC 1878
in Tallapoosa County, Alabama
Marshall and Allied Families from VA, KY, AL, GA, TN, AR, TX. This is a ll the information I have at present. Corrections/Additions always welc omed. I am not related to some families listed, just trying to tie up s ome loose ends.
Entries: 58514 Updated: 2008-08-20 04:17:27 UTC (Wed) Contact: Te rry
Index | Descendancy | Register | Download GEDCOM | Public Profile | Add P ost-em
# ID: I02887
# Name: Richard Thomas MOORE
# Sex: M
# Name: Richard T MOORE 1
# Birth: 23 DEC 1855 in Talladega Co. AL
# Death: 14 OCT 1919 in Tallapoosa Co. AL
# Residence: 1910 2-Pct, Tallapoosa, Alabama 1
11 Dec 1880 Richard Thomas Moore and his father, Richard Moore, bou g ht 95 acres from D. B. Meadows and M. B. Meadows.
25 Nov 1901 purchased land from father-in-law, Gilbert M. Meadows, f or $60 0.
Marriage 1 Margaret Ann MEADOWS b: 26 JUL 1854 in Coosa Co. AL
* Married: 8 DEC 1878 in Tallapoosa Co. AL
1. Has Children Yuba Onsolow MOORE b: 9 SEP 1885 in Alexander City, T allapoosa Co. AL
2. Has No Children Ellis MOORE b: 1887 in Tallapoosa Co. AL
3. Has No Children Sarah R. MOORE b: 1890 in Tallapoosa Co. AL
4. Has No Children Lizzie A. MOORE b: 1892 in Tallapoosa Co. AL
5. Has No Children Mary Frances MOORE b: 1896 in Tallapoosa Co. AL
6. Has No Children Maggie T. MOORE b: 1899 in Tallapoosa Co. AL
1. Title: 1910 United States Federal Census
Publication: Provo, UT, USA: The Generations Network, Inc., 2006
Note: United States of America, Bureau of the Census, Thirteenth C ensus of the United States, 1910, Washington, D.C.: National Archives a nd Records Administration, 1910
Text: Ancestry.com. 1910 United States Federal Census [database o n-line]. Provo, UT: MyFamily.com, Inc., 2004. Indexed by ProQuest from m icrofilmed schedules of the 1910 U.S. Federal Decennial Census. Dat a i maged from National Archives and Records Administration. 1910 Federal P opulation Census. T624, 1,784 rolls. Washington, D.C.: National Archive s and Records Administration. 2-Pct, Tallapoosa, Alabam a, ED 161, roll 3 4, part 2, page 47B.
- Yuba Onsolow [Youbee O\U Onzalour] MOORE b: 9 SEP 1885 in Alexander City, Tallapoosa Co., Alabama
- Ellis MOORE b: 1887
- Sarah R. MOORE b: 1890
- Lizzie A. MOORE b: 1892
- Mary Frances MOORE b: 1896
- Maggie T. MOORE b: 1899
- Abbrev: GEDCOM file imported on 23 Sep 2009 - CAA's GEDCOM Backup file - hard drive
Title: GEDCOM file submitted by Cathy Ann Abernathygmail.com. Created on 17 AU G 2009. Imported on 23 Sep 2009.
- Abbrev: GEDCOM file imported on 14 Mar 2014 - CAA's GEDCOM backup - hard drive
Title: GEDCOM file submitted by Cathy Abernathy - GEDCOM archive from harddriv e - recovered file, email@example.com. Created on 12 MAR 2014. Import ed on 14 Mar 2014.