Name: Benjamin CASEY
Birth: 27 JAN 1731 in Anne Arundel, MD
Death: 14 APR 1779 in Frederick Co, Va
Change Date: 10 JAN 2017
He served in Revolutionary War. Benjamin, Levi and Randolph were in the Second Carolina Regiment under Col. Elijah Clark and fought in the Battle of King's Mountain.
He is listed in the DAR Patriot Index as:
"Casey, Benjamin, b 1-21-1731 MD, d 4-4-1779 VA, m Julia Carson, Capt. VA"
He probably died Apr 14, 1779, Camp Middlebrook, PA (or Frederick Co, Va).
But in 1800 there was a Benjamin Casey in Charleston, Co, SC.
Father: Abner Brooks CASEY b: ABT 1700 in Tyrone Co, Ulster, Ireland
Mother: Harriet "Hattie" GREEN b: ABT 1700 in Baltimore, MD or Wales
- Elizabeth CASEY b: 1756 in Frederick Co, Va
- John CASEY b: 1758 in Frederick Co, Va
- Nancy CASEY b: 1760 in Frederick Co, Va
- Samuel CASEY b: 1762 in Frederick Co, Va
- Joseph CASEY b: ABT 1764 in Frederick Co, Va
- Agnes (Nancy) CASEY b: 1767 in Rockbridge Co, Virginia