Name: Ezra POND
Birth: 26 MAR 1721 in Wrentham (now Franklin), Norfolk Co, Mass 1
Death: 2 DEC 1802 in Hubbardstone, MA
Change Date: 23 AUG 2008
He married Sarah Morse, Mar 13, 1749-50
He lived in the west parish of Franklin until 1771 when he sold his farm there to Jesse Ware and moved to the new town of Hubbardston in Worcester County, where he purchased a farm of 50 acres from Isaac Morse.
He was a selectmen 1774, 1780, 1781, and 1787.
As late as 1802 he bore the title of ?Ensign.?
All children born at Wrentham, Ma except last two by his second wife.
Father: Ezra POND b: 18 JUL 1692 in Wrentham, Suffolk Co, Mass.
Mother: Abigail FARRINGTON b: 11 OCT 1696
13 MAR 1749
in Wrentham (Franklin), Norfolk Co, Mass.
- Sarah POND b: 13 NOV 1750
- Rhoda POND b: 12 OCT 1753
- Joseph POND b: 12 MAY 1756
- Ezra POND b: 28 MAY 1758
- Ezekiel POND b: 21 FEB 1761
- Levi POND b: 20 NOV 1763
- Abijah POND b: 28 JUL 1767
- Tryphena POND b: 12 AUG 1769
- Azubah POND b: 1775 in Hubbardstone, MA
- Moses POND b: 1784 in Hubbardstone, MA
- Type: Book
Author: Edward Doubleday Harris
Periodical: A Genealogical Record of Daniel Pond and His Descendants
Publication: W.P. Lunt, 1873