Name: Gabriel Caillot dit LACHANCE
Birth: 20 MAY 1766 in Kaskaskia, Illinois
Death: 12 FEB 1826 in Ste. Genevieve Co, Mo
Change Date: 2 OCT 2007
He was named for his uncle & godfather Gabriel Cerre, husband of his mother's sister Catherine, born 2 years after their marriage.
He was married 2nd at St. Joseph's Church, Prairie du Rocher Illinois
See record at: http://www.randolphcountyillinois.net/sub56.htm
His 2nd marriage record says he was the widower of M.L. Chauvin Charleville.
Daughter Reine may be the daughter of his first wife.
In 1799 he moved with the rest of his family to began a settlement called St. Michael's (in 1814 renamed Fredericktown). He was a planter.
Descendant Henry Joseph Lachance, b 1883.
Father: Nicholas Caillot dit LACHANCE b: ABT 1733 in Lorraine, France
Mother: Marie-Anne ?Marianne? GIARD b: 1741 in Kaskaskia, Illinois
Genevieve Chauvin dit CHARLEVILLE
16 FEB 1789
in Kaskaskia, IL
Marie Ann D'AMOUR-DELOUVIERE b: 28 APR 1778 in Prairie du Rocher, IL
31 MAY 1796
in Prairie du Rocher, IL (St. Joseph's church)
- Felicite CAILLOT b: 13 FEB 1797 in Ste. Genevieve, MO
- Gabriel Caillot dit LACHANCE b: 9 MAR 1800 in Ste. Genevieve Co, Mo
- Louise LACHANCE b: 1801 in Ste. Genevieve Co, Mo
- Lucille CAILLOT b: 5 FEB 1802 in Ste. Genevieve, MO
- Celeste CAILLOT b: 7 APR 1803
- Judith CAILLOT b: 25 MAY 1804 in Ste. Genevieve, MO
- Reine Caillot dit LACHANCE b: 29 APR 1806 in Ste. Genevieve Co, Mo
- Jean Noel Caillot dit LACHANCE b: 15 APR 1808
- Melanie CAILLOT b: 11 DEC 1810
- Euphrosine (Euphrasie) CAILLOT b: 13 MAR 1812 in Ste. Genevieve, Mo.
- Odile CAILLOT b: 13 JUL 1814
- Helene CAILLOT b: 8 APR 1816
- Marianne CAILLOT b: 26 FEB 1818 in Ste. Genevieve Co, Mo