Name: Frank J. Dvorak
Birth: 6 JUN 1907 in Norton Township, Walsh Co North Dakota
Death: 18 NOV 1995 in Park River, Walsh Co ND
Burial: Kosobud Cemetery Perth Twp, Walsh Co ND Sec 2, SW 1/4 See Dsc05662.jpg
1. PUBLICATION: See Vol 4, Walsh Heritage 1881-1981 Walsh Co ND Page 987 for a photo of his Orchestra. The band was organized in 1930 and members were Bill on drums, Marcella Valenta (Hrabik) Piano, George Dvorak Banjo, RF Matejcek Sax and Frank Dvorak Trumpet.
2. CENSUS: 1910 United States Federal Census Department of Commerce and Labor Bureau of the Census, Thirteenth census of the United States 1910 Population, State of North Dakota, Walsh Co, Latona Township taken May 9, 1910 Enumeration District 204, Sheet 11B entry 187/189, Kosobud, Frank son male white 2 born in ND
3. OBITUARY: Published on November 19, 1995, Grand Forks Herald (ND)
Frank Dvorak, 88, Lankin, died Saturday, Nov. 18, 1995, in St. Ansgar's Health Center, Park River, N.D.
Frank J. Dvorak was born June 6, 1907, the son of Joe and Mathilda (Rose) Dvorak, in Norton Township, Walsh County, N.D. He attended school there and married Agnes M. Shirek Oct. 23, 1939, in Adams, N.D. They lived in Lankin and he worked for the Walsh County Highway Department
4. CENSUS: 1920 United States Federal Census Department of Commerce Bureau of the Census, Fourteenth census of the United States 1920 Population, State of North Dakota, Walsh Co, Norton Township Village of Lankin, Holton Street, enumerator John N. Shepard Sheet 1A 2nd day of January 1920, entry 3 Dvorak, Frank J. son male white 13 single in school r/w/s English, born in ND.
5. CENSUS: 1930 United States Federal Census Department of Commerce Bureau of the Census, Fifteenth census of the United States 1930 Population, State of North Dakota, Walsh Co, Norton Township, enumerator A.J. Machart Apr 2, 1930 sheet 1A Apr 2, 1930, entry 4, Dvorak, Frank J. son male whie 23 single r/w/s English, born in ND works farm labor.
6. CENSUS: 1940: 1940 United States Federal Census Department of Commerce Bureau of the Census, Sixteenth Census of the United States 1940 Population Schedule, State of North Dakota, Walsh Co, Norton Township, Lankin Village taken April 10-11, 1940, Enumerator Mrs Lillian V. Lapic, SD No 2, ED No 50-28 Sheet No 3B entry 65, renting for $ 5.00, Dvorak Frank J.(provided census information) head male white 32 married education grade 5 and born in ND and was renting elsewhere in Walsh Co ND on April 1, 1935 and unemployed and made more than $ 50.00 during year.
7. CEMETERY: Dvorak, Frank J., b. 1907, d 1995Kosobud Cemetery
See www.interment.net Walsh Co ND
Agnes M. Sherek b: 25 OCT 1918 in Rural Lankin, Walsh Co ND
23 OCT 1939
in Adams, Walsh Co ND 1
- Title: Index to Marriage Records Walsh Co ND Book 'A' Licenses 'Grafton Court House Record Grafton, Walsh Co, ND'
Page: Index Page 126, Book 14, Page 320
Text: Dvorak, Frank MIN1516 14 320 1939, Second Entry Index Page 463, Book 14, Page 320, Shirek Agnes MIN1516 14 320, 1939