Name: Frank F. Sherek
Name: Frank F. Shirek
Birth: 23 JAN 1891 in Minnesota
Death: 2 OCT 1950
Burial: Bechyne Cemetery See Dsc05218.jpg
1. CENSUS: See 1930 Federal Census Walsh Co, Clevland Twp ND District 50-6 May 6,1930 enumerated by Nils T. Hadalen Sheet 2A entry 31,both his parents were born in Czech.
2. CEMETERY: See their photos on their stones Dsc05219,20. jpg.
3. CENSUS: 1900 Twelfth Census of the United States Schedule No – Population, North Dakota, County Walsh, Township Perth 156, Range 59, Enumerated on the 22th June 1900 by Andrew Snavhaug Enumeration District 203 Sheet 7B Entry 23, Shereck, Frank. son white male born Aug 1891, 8 years old and single, born in Minnesota of Bohemian parents, at school, r but cannot w/s English.
4. CENSUS: 1920 United States Federal Census Department of Commerce Bureau of the Census, Fourteenth census of the United States 1920 Population, State of North Dakota, Walsh Co, Cleveland Township taken 6th of Feb, 1920, Enumerator Dan McKeith, Enumeration District 193 Sheet 6A entry 37 Sherek, head owns his farm with a mortgage, male white 27 married r/w/s English born in Minnesota of Bohemian parents, general farming FEN37
5. CENSUS: 1930 United States Federal Census Department of Commerce Bureau of the Census, Fifteenth census of the United States 1930 Population, State of North Dakota, Walsh Co, Cleveland Township, taken May 15th 1930, Enumerator Nils F. Hedalin numeration District 50-6 Supervisors District 2 Sheet 2B Entry 31, Sherek, Frank F. head owns his farm male white, 39 married since 25 r/w/s English born in Minnesota of Czech parents farmer FEN31
6. CENSUS: 1940: 1940 United States Federal Census Department of Commerce Bureau of the Census, Sixteenth Census of the United States 1940 Population Schedule, State of North Dakota, Walsh Co, Norton Township, Lankin Village taken April 10-11, 1940, Enumerator Mrs Lillian V. Lapic, SD No 2, ED No 50-28 Sheet No 3B entry 66, Sherek, Frank F. (provided census information) head male widower white 51 education grade 5 and born in Minnesota and was renting elsewhere in Walsh Co ND on April 1, 1935 and unemployed and made more thant $ 50.00 during the year.
7. CEMETERY: Shirek, Frank F., b. Jan 23, 1891, d. Oct 29, 1950, FatherSt Peter and Paul Walsh Co ND See www.interment.net Walsh Co ND
8. MARRIAGE: Index to Marriage Records Walsh Co ND Book 'A' Licenses 'Grafton Court House Record Grafton, Walsh Co, ND', Index Page 283, Book 9, Page 421, Kalal, Mary Helen 9 421 married in 1916, Second Entry Index Page 472, Book 9, Page 421, Sirek Frank F. 9 421 1916.
Father: Joseph Shirek b: APR 1856 in Bohemia
Mother: Anna Mary Turek b: JUN 1858 in Bohemia
Mary Helen Kalal b: 1 SEP 1898 in North Dakota
in Walsh Co ND 1
in Walsh Co ND
- Rudolph J. 'Rudy' Sherek b: ABT JUN 1917 in North Dakota
- Agnes M. Sherek b: 25 OCT 1918 in Rural Lankin, Walsh Co ND
- Joseph F. Shirek b: 5 APR 1921 in Lankin Walsh Co ND
- Alice M. Shirek b: 25 MAY 1923 in North Dakota
- Marion Marie Shirek b: 24 OCT 1923 in North Dakota
- Grace E. Sherek b: ABT DEC 1928 in North Dakota
- Title: Index to Marriage Records Walsh Co ND Book 'A' Licenses 'Grafton Court House Record Grafton, Walsh Co, ND'
Page: Index Page 283, Book 9, Page 421
Text: Kalal, Mary Helen 9 421 married in 1916, Second Entry Index Page 472, Book 9, Page 421, Sirek Frank F. 9 421 1916