Name: Stephen PERROT , of Eastington, Esq
Birth: ABT 1360 in Eastington, Rhoscrowther, Pembrokeshire, Wales
The following is copied from Richard Hodgson, World Connect db=ancestorsearch:
* Upon death of his father, his uncle John Harold, became his guardian
* Married Ellen, daughter heir of Sir John Howell of Woodstock.
* Daughter Ann/Agnes, either married William White or was second wife of Roger Marychurch. His first wife was Jane, daughter of David Perrot of Scottsborough
* Next married Margaret, daughter of Stephen Stepney
* Son Henry
* Daughter Agnes, married William Warren of Warrington
* From Barnwell "Stephen Perrot was alive, and father of an adult son, in 1403, as he and John Castlemartin are named in Sir Francis A'Court's commission to be receivers of money raised for Owen Glendower's [the medieval Welsh nationalist leader who disappeared in about 1415] benefit." I.e., (Turvey): "He remained loyal to the Crown during the Welsh rebellion led by Owain Glyndwr, with whom he negotiated on behalf of the people of Pembrokeshire, a truce in 1405."
Father: Peter PERROT , of Eastington, Sir b: ABT 1335 in Eastington, Rhoscrowther, Pembrokeshire, Wales
Mother: Alice HAROLD , heiress of Haroldston b: ABT 1335 in Haroldston, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, Wales
Ellen HOWELL , heiress of Woodstock b: ABT 1363 in Woodstock, Haverfordwest, Pembrokeshire, Wales
- Thomas PERROT , of Haroldston, Sir b: BEF 1382 in Eastington, Rhoscrowther, Pembrokeshire, Wales
Margaret dau. of Stephen STEPNEY b: ABT 1370
in 2nd wife