Name: Margaret YELVERTON 1 2 3 4
Birth: ABT 1426 in Rackheath, St Faith's, Norfolk, England
Margaret, daughter of Sir William Yelverton, Justice of the King's Bench 1471. [Ancestral Roots]
John Palgrave, Esq., of Little Palgrave, Norfolk, by Margaret, dau. of William Yelverton, Knt., of Rougham, Norfolk, Judge of King's Bench. He was born about 1470... Henry Palgrave, Esq., died testate 10 Oct 1516. His wife, Anne, survived him. They were buried at Barningham, Norfolk. [Plantagenet Ancestry, p. 564]
NOTE: Douglas Richardson did not mention a 2nd marriage for Margaret when he had her marrying Thomas Tyndal. Yet there is no doubt that she is the one who subsequently m. John Palgrave, unless William had 2 daughters named Margaret.
Father: William YELVERTON , of Rackheath&Rougham, KB, Sir b: ABT 1400 in Rackheath, St Faith's, Norfolk, England
Mother: Ela BREWES b: ABT 1406 in Stinton, Norfolk, England
Thomas TYNDAL , Lord of Breisworth, Sir b: ABT 1422 in Deene, Oundle, Northamptonshire, England
- William TYNDAL , of Dene & Hockwold, KB, Sir b: ABT 1443 in Deene, Oundle, Northamptonshire, England
John PALGRAVE , of Little Palgrave, Esq b: ABT 1426 in Little Palgrave, Swaffham, Norfolk, England
in 2nd husband
- Henry PALGRAVE , of Palgrave,Barningham& Thruxton b: ABT 1470 in Little Palgrave, Swaffham, Norfolk, England
- Title: Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists, 7th Edition, by Frederick Lewis Weis, additions by Walter Lee Shippard Jr., 1999
- Title: Magna Charta Sureties 1215, Frederick Lewis Weis, additions by Walter Lee Sheppard Jr, 5th Edition, 1999
- Title: Magna Carta Ancestry, by Douglas Richardson, 2005, Genealogical Publishing Co.
Text: wife of Thomas Tyndall
- Title: Plantagenet Ancestry: A Study in Colonial and Medieval Families, by Douglas Richardson, 2004, Genealogical Publishing Co
Text: wife of John Palgrave, and mother of Henry.