Name: Alan de DUNSTANVILLE , of Nyetimber & Colyton 1
Birth: ABT 1120 in Colyton, Axminster, Devon, England
Death: BEF 1157 in Nyetimber, Pagham, Sussex, England 2
John Ravilious proposes the pedigree, which I am adopting, for Alan Dunstanville, which has Adeliza de Insula (de Lisle) as grandmother and Reginald & Gundreda as his parents. Others on SGM had discussed Adeliza de Lisle as being mother of Alan.
In discussions on SGM, it was proven that this line had nothing to do with Reynold de Dunstanville, Earl of Cornwall, but was descended from William de Warenne. I originally had Alan as son of the Earl of Cornwall by Adelina de Lisle.
Father: Reginald de DUNSTANVILLE , of Winterburn b: ABT 1100 in Denestanville, Seine-Inferieure, Normandy, France
Mother: Gundreda b: ABT 1100
Isabel b: ABT 1120
- Adeliza (Alice) de DUNSTANVILLE b: ABT 1141 in Colyton, Axminster, Devon, England
- Alan de DUNSTANVILLE , of Colyton b: ABT 1148 in Colyton, Axminster, Devon, England
- Walter de DUNSTANVILLE , of Tehidy b: ABT 1150 in Tehidy, Camborne, Cornwall, England
- Title: NEHGSR Vol 119:94-102
- Title: Newsgroup: soc.genealogy.medieval, at groups - google.com
Page: John Ravilious (Therav3), 15 Nov 2003