Name: Isabella Princess of FRANCE 1
Birth: 1292 in Paris, Seine, Ile-de-France, France 2
Death: 22 AUG 1358 in Castle Rising, Norfolk, England (in exile) 2
1326 Abandons King and assumes power with lover Roger de Mortimer.
1326 Nickname was "She Wolf of France".
1327 Perhaps involved in husband's (King Edward II) murder.
Father: Philip IV "The Fair" King of FRANCE b: 1268 in Fontainebleau, Seine-et-Marne, Ile-de-France, France
Mother: Jeanne Princess of NAVARRE b: JAN 1271/72 in Pamplona, Navarre, Spain
Edward II Plantagenet King of ENGLAND b: 25 APR 1284 in Caernarvon Castle, Caernarvonshire, Wales
25 JAN 1307/08
in Boulogne Cathedral, Artois/Pas-de-Calais, France 2
- Edward III Plantagenet King of ENGLAND b: 13 NOV 1312 in Windsor Castle, Windsor, Berkshire, England
- John PLANTAGENET , 1st Earl of Cornwall b: 25 AUG 1316 in Manor of Eltham, Lewisham, Kent, England
- Eleanor Plantagenet Princess of ENGLAND b: 8 JUN 1318 in Woodstock Palace, Oxfordshire, England
- Joan "of the Tower" Princess of ENGLAND b: 5 JUL 1321 in Tower of London, Middlesex, England
Roger de MORTIMER , 1st Earl of March b: BET 25 APR AND 3 MAY 1287 in Netherwood, Thornbury, Herefordshire, England
in No Marriage 3
- Title: Magna Charta Sureties 1215, Frederick Lewis Weis, additions by Walter Lee Sheppard Jr, 5th Edition, 1999
- Title: Ancestral Roots of Certain American Colonists, 7th Edition, by Frederick Lewis Weis, additions by Walter Lee Shippard Jr., 1999
- Title: Complete Peerage of England Scotland Ireland Great Britain and the United Kingdom, by G. E Cokayne, Sutton Publishing Ltd, 2000