Name: Harriet Pauline Kemp
Given Name: Harriet Pauline
Birth: 16 SEP 1879 in Gloucester, County 1
Death: 8 APR 1968 in Newport News, Virginia 2|
Father: Lewis Monroe Kemp b: 18 DEC 1838 in Gloucester, County
Mother: Harriet Elizabeth Brown Dutton b: 14 JUN 1848
James Lee Kemp b: 1 MAR 1876 in Gloucester, County, Wan, Va.
18 APR 1901
in Gloucester, County
- Note: James Lee Kemp's residence on Indian Road 1
- Lewis Morgan Kemp b: 24 JAN 1902 in Wan, Virginia
- Lillian Davies Kemp b: 22 JUL 1904 in Pinero, Virginia
- Gladys Elizabeth Kemp b: 4 MAR 1906 in Pinero, Virginia
- Hazel Dey Kemp b: 24 NOV 1908 in Pinero, Virginia
- Dorothy Lee Kemp b: 4 AUG 1911 in Pineroe, Virginia
- Mary Rebecca Kemp b: 19 SEP 1914 in Gloucester, County, Capahosic, Miller's Farm
- Paul James Kemp b: 8 DEC 1916 in Gloucester, County, Henry Wilkin's Farm
- Monroe Gregory Kemp b: 7 JAN 1919 in Gloucester, County, Clay Bank, Weaver's Farm
- Abbrev: Pauline Papers
Title: James and Pauline Kemp Family Group Works sheets, Marriage Records,Family Trees and various notes.
Author: Harriet Pauline Kemp
Publication: These papers were partially typed and partially handwitten by HarrietPauline Kemp . 1940-1960
Text: The Original Copy of the notes are in the possession of Hazel KempMcAllen at 5502 Roanoke Ave. in Newport News Virginia. An indexed andnumbered copy in in the possession of the writer. It is these pagenumbers that are source referenced.
The notes were partially type and partially handwitten and they werebased on Pauline's knowledge of the Kemp Family and on Vital Recordsat he Gloucester Court House.
Name: Hazel McAllen
Newport News, VA
Page: page 12
- Abbrev: Headstones - Pauline and James Kemp
Title: Headstone Inscription of Harriet Pauline and James Lee Kemp
Author: Photo Taken by Jim and Sandy Jones
Publication: Ebenezer Church Cemetery, Route 606, Gloucester, VA
Text: Harriet, b. 16 Sept. 1879, d. 8 April 1968.
James, b. 1 March 1776, d. 3 Sept 1954