Name: Charles HAASE 1
Birth: 19 JAN 1855 in ,,, Germany 1
Death: 20 SEP 1935 in Manitowoc, Manitowoc, WI 1
Burial: 23 SEP 1935 Evergreen Cem - Manitowoc, Manitowoc, WI 1
Change Date: 25 APR 1904 1
[EMail - John W. Ladwig Henrietta, NY [JohannWL@aol.com] 25 Apr 04.FTW]
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2004 1:07 PM
Subject: Kuppernuss Family of New London, WI.
Attached is your GEDCOM file for the Kubbernuss family of Liberty & New London, WI with some additions that I've made. I tried to keep track of the changes that I made and to note the source(s) of my information (although the computer froze up right at the end so I'm not sure everything was saved in my notes). Here are my notes:
[Other members of this line included in appropriate portions of this file]
I added these notes for Charles Haase:
"They were living on 14th Street in the 3rd Ward of Manitowoc, Manitowoc, WI in 1900. Their address was 1030 South Fourteenth St. in the 3rd Ward of Manitowoc as per the 1910 Census. Charles Haase was a laborer in a 'Seating factory.'"
- Change Date:
24 APR 1904 1
- Charles HAASE b: 30 MAR 1872 in New London, Waupaca, WI
Mary KUBBERNUSS b: 5 SEP 1860 in Liberty Twp, Outagamie, WI
15 DEC 1876
in Manitowoc, Manitowoc, WI 2 1
- Change Date:
17 APR 1904 1
- Ernest F. HAASE b: 26 APR 1877 in New London, Waupaca, WI
- William HAASE b: 7 FEB 1879 in New London, Waupaca, WI
- Mabel HAASE b: 31 JUL 1883 in New London, Waupaca, WI
- George HAASE b: 19 APR 1885 in New London, Waupaca, WI
- Title: E-Mail - John W. Ladwig Henrietta, NY [JohannWL@aol.com] 25 Apr 04.FTW
Text: Date of Import: 25 Apr 2004
- Title: Unknown Reference may have been provided by family member.
Note: Source Media Type: Book
ABBR Unnamed Reference may have been provided by family member.
Source Media Type: Unknown