Name: Fanye Lenora Antweil
Birth: 1 MAY 1893 in Vilna, Lithuania, Russia
Death: 15 NOV 1990 in Dallas, Texas
_FA1: Stenographer; vaudeville pianist; homemaker
_FA3: Vilna, Lithuania; New York NY; Dallas TX
ALIA: Feiga Leah /Antweil/
Father: Joseph Antweil b: ABT 1870 in Poland or Russia
Mother: Hannah Tolk b: 28 DEC 1873 in Poland
Max Silberman b: 28 MAY 1889 in Felshtin, Russia (now Gvardeyskoye, Ukraine)
28 MAY 1917
in Ellis Co., Texas 1 2
- Sylvia Josephine Silberman b: 1 FEB 1920 in Fort Worth, Texas
- Muriel Kay Silberman b: 16 NOV 1924 in Fort Worth, Texas
- Joseph Jules Silberman b: 20 NOV 1930 in Fort Worth, Texas
- Text: "Texas, County Marriage Records, 1837-1965," database with images, FamilySearch (https://familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1: 1:QV1H-CXS3 : accessed 5 May 2017), Max Silberman and Fany J Or Fayne Antweil, 28 May 1917, Marriage; citing Ellis, Tex as, United States, various county clerk offices, Texas State Library and Archives Commission, Texas Dept. of State Heal th Services and Golightly-Payne-Coon Co.; FHL microfilm 1,651,041.
- Text: Wedding album of Max and Fanye's daughter Muriel recounts a dinner celebrating Muriel and Henry's 8th anniversary (Ma y 1958) along with Max and Fanye's 40th, establishing that marriage year as 1918. . . . Update: Max & Fanye marriag e certificate found. Marriage was in 1917, not 1918.