Name: Sarah BOND (GALE)
Surname: Bond (Gale)
Given Name: Sarah
Birth: 1600 in England
Death: BEF 1651 in Virginia
1. Maryland Genealogies - A Consolidation of Articles from the Maryland Historical Magazine, Vol. I, Genealogical Publishing Co., Inc., Baltimore, 1980, 1997, pg. 254-272
Change Date: 14 May 2007 at 09:10:36
Chew Family, by Francis B. Culver, from Vol. XXX (1935), 157-175.
In 1651, John Chew executed a deed recorded in Yourk County in view of his intended marriage to Mrs. Rachel Constable (VA. Mag., I.197). Therefore, his first wife Sarah must have died before 1651 in Virginia.
2. Bond and Gale are beleived to be Sarah's maiden name and last name from a previous marriage but no hard documentation exists to prove this.
John CHEW b: 16 Jul 1587 in Whalley Parish, Lancashire, England
- John CHEW b: ABT 1616
- Nathaniel CHEW b: ABT 1620
- Jonathan CHEW b: ABT 1622
- Samuel CHEW b: 1630/1634 in Jamestown, James City, Virginia
- Joseph CHEW b: ABT 1637 in Jamestown Colony, Virginia