Name: Woolman GIBSON
Given Name: Woolman
Birth: 28 Mar 1694 in Talbot County, Maryland
Death: 1742 in Talbot County, Maryland
Change Date: 23 Apr 2006 at 09:21:09
3 Jun 1719 Woolman Gibson, blacksmith, and his wife Sarah, conveyed to John Carsleak, 1/4 of Batchelor's Addition... (TALR 13:280)
2. Wollman Gibson, Gent., of Talbot CO.
Will dated 2 Feb 1741, proved 7 May 1742.
Named wife Elizabeth to whom he devised the dwelling plantation which at her death was to pass to son Barthlomew; to son Wollman the pantation where father lived; to son Jonathan the plantation where his brother Richard lived; to son John Rebeccas Garden on branch of Wye River; to son Jacob Angell's Rest and The Adventure on branches of Chester and Sassafras River; to sister Barbara use of Junior Room in house. Also mentions children Jonathan, Margarett, and Mary
3. Edward C. Papenfuse, Alan F. Day, David W. Jordan, and Gregory A. Stiverson, A Biographical Dictionary of the Maryland Legislature, 1635-1789, The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore and London, 1985. "
4. Family History: Colonial Families of Maryland, 1600s-1900sColonial Families of the Eastern Shore, Vol. 3, The Gibson Family
Father: Jacob GIBSON b: ABT 1664
Mother: Alice WOOLMAN
18 Apr 1718
in Talbot County, Maryland
- Jonathan GIBSON
- Bartholomew GIBSON
- John GIBSON b: 1729 in Talbot County, Maryland
- Jacob GIBSON b: 1738
- Woolman GIBSON
- Margaret GIBSON
- Mary GIBSON
- Alice GIBSON
- Title: Colonial Families of Maryland and Colonial Families of the Eastern Shore, vol. 3.
Text: ref: C:8
See "TheEmory Family" from Family Tree maker CD184,