Name: Sarah HYNSON
Given Name: Sarah
Birth: ABT 1685
1. Sarah's mother may have been Anne, second wife of John Hynson.
Change Date: 26 Apr 2006 at 11:44:04
2. Mentioned in her father's will as "my daughter Sarah Hynson". Therefore, unmarried at the time of her father's death.
3. Edward C. Papenfuse, Alan F. Day, David W. Jordan, and Gregory A. Stiverson, A Biographical Dictionary of the Maryland Legislature, 1635-1789, The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore and London, 1985
Father: John HYNSON b: Prob late 1640s in England
James SMITH b: 1683 in Of Kent County, Maryland
21 Jan 1705/1706
1. St. Paul's Parish records
2. Will of her brother Col. Nathaniel Hynson mentions her daughter Hannah as "my niece Hannah Smith".
- John SMITH b: 1706 c: 15 Oct 1706
- Hannah SMITH b: 14 Mar 1708 in Kent County, Maryland
- Sarah SMITH b: 23 Sep 1711
- James SMITH b: 2 Apr 1714
- Mary SMITH
- Ann SMITH b: 7 Dec 1720
- William SMITH
- Rebecca SMITH
- Title: Maryland Genealogies and Maryland Marriages and Genealogies, 1634-1820
- Title: Maryland Genealogies, Volume 2