Name: Mary V. E. NICHOLSON
Given Name: Mary V. E.
Birth: 1813/1815 in Queen Anne's County, Maryland
Death: BEF 1870 in Maryland
Change Date: 10 Jan 2013 at 17:31:59|
Father: William Hopper NICHOLSON b: 1772 in Queen Anne's County, Maryland
Mother: Mary EMMERSON b: ABT 1775 in Maryland
Gustavus Augustus Tidmarsh WRIGHT b: 19 Sep 1809 in Maryland
1 May 1834
in Talbot County, Maryland
1. Gustavus A. T. Wright found in:
Marriage Index: Maryland, 1655-1850
Married: May 01, 1834 in: Talbot Co., MD Record type: This is a county court record. Gender: M More about: This record can be found at the County Courthouse Easton, MD. Spouse name: Nicholson, Mary E. Spouse gender: F
2. From: Emory, Mary Bourke. Colonial Families and Their Descendants. Press of the Sun Printing Office. Baltimore. 1900.
Robert Theodore DeCourcy, eldest son of the Governor, was a member of the Governor's council. He married Deborah Thomas, of Chestertown, Kent County, by whom he had one son, Gustavus A. T. Wright, who married the handsome Miss Nicholson, sister of Mr. Emerson Nicholson, well known in Queen Anne's County. She died a good many years ago and left several daughters and one son.
3. May 3, 1834
Paper: Easton Gazette (Easton, MD)
- Mary Deborah WRIGHT b: 1836 in Queen Anne's County, Maryland
- Robert WRIGHT b: 1837 in Queen Anne's County, Maryland
- Caroline WRIGHT b: 1838 in Queen Anne's County, Maryland
- Rebecca (Sarah) WRIGHT b: 1840 in Queen Anne's County, Maryland
- Mary WRIGHT b: 1843 in Queen Anne's County, Maryland
- Catherine WRIGHT b: 1845 in Queen Anne's County, Maryland
- Annie WRIGHT b: 1853 in Queen Anne's County, Maryland