Name: John Philemon PACA Jr.
Given Name: John Philemon
Birth: 20 Dec 1808 in Maryland
Death: 15 Dec 1835 in Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
Note: Drowned when the steam packet Hester Ann sunk in Chesapeake Bay with the loss of all passengers and crew.
Change Date: 15 Jul 2011 at 15:37:55|
Father: John Philemon PACA b: 17 Mar 1771 in Maryland
Mother: Juliana Carroll TILGHMAN b: 1783 in Maryland
Esther (Hester) NICHOLSON b: 11 Jan 1810 in Queen Anne's County, Maryland
22 Nov 1831
in Talbot County, Maryland
1. Colonial Families of the United States, pg. 396
"John Philemon Paca, d. 15th December, 1835; m. 22nd November, 1831, Esther Nicholson, b. 11th January, 1810; d. 8th April, 1874; dau. of James and Margaret D. (Emerson) Nicholson."
2. Marriage Index: Maryland, 1655-1850
Married: Nov. 22, 1831 in: Talbot Co., MD Record type: This is a county court record. Gender: F More about: This record can be found at the County Courthouse Easton, MD. Spouse name: Paca, John P., Jr. Spouse gender: M
- Ann Nicholson PACA b: 21 Dec 1831
- John Philemon PACA III b: 30 Jun 1833 in Queen Anne's County, Maryland
- Nancy C. PACA b: ABT 1834 in Maryland
- Juliana Tilghman Carroll PACA b: 10 Feb 1836 in Easton, Talbot County, Maryland