Name: Anna Beck Emory NICHOLSON
Given Name: Anna Beck Emory
Birth: 1847 in Queen Anne's County, Maryland
Death: 31 Aug 1922 in Baltimore, Maryland
1. One LDS source lists birth of ANB Nicholson as Dec. 1845. 1850 MD Census lists her as 4, thereby being born in 1845/46. Age listed in 1880 Census indicates she was born in 1846/47.
1 2 3 4
Change Date: 12 Sep 2011 at 15:25:31
2. 1870 Maryland Census
Age 24, living with her aunt Sarah B. H. Emory age 53 in Centreville
3. 1880 Census.
Anna and Joseph Price were living with her mother, Ann Nicholson, in 1880.
4. Baltimore City Death Certificate
5. Living in Baltimore City in 1920 Census
6. Chesterfield Cemetery CentrevilleQueen Anne's CountyMaryland, USA
Father: Joseph Hopper NICHOLSON b: 1810/1811 in Queen Anne's County, Maryland
Mother: Ann Cox EMORY b: 1812/1813/1815 in Queen Anne's County, Maryland
Joseph T. PRICE b: 1846 in Maryland
14 Jan 1880
in Centreville, Queen Anne's County, Maryland 5
- Samuel Earle PRICE b: 21 Oct 1880 in Queen Anne's County, MD
- Title: Marriage announcement
Publication: O/M QA:43
Text: Anna Nicholson m. Joseph T. Price; Centreville QA, Rev. D. L. Greenfield
- Title: 1850 Census
- Title: Obituaries in Maryland Newspapers - QA Co. 1922-23
Author: Trish Surles
Text: Centreville Observer Newspaper - Sept 2, 1922 - Price, Anna B., formerly of Centreville, died in Baltimore, where she had made her home for a number of years, last Thursday morning. She was a daughter of the late Hopper E. and Ann Nicholson, of this county. She was about seventy years old. Interment will be in Chesterfield Cemetery. (source - "Obituaries in Maryland Newspapers - Queen Anne's County - 1922 to 1923" by Trish Surles
- Title: 1880 Census
Text: Anna and Joseph Price were living with her mother, Ann Nicholson, in 1880.
- Title: O/M QA:43