Name: Arinthea Darby PARKER
Given Name: Arinthea Darby
Birth: 19 Feb 1807 in Northampton County, Virginia
Death: 8 Sep 1875 in Baltimore, Maryland
1. Genealogies of Virginia Families IV, He-S, The Parker Family of Northampton and Accomac Cos., Page 622
Change Date: 10 Jan 2013 at 14:57:03
"Arinthea Darby Parker married Jamse Macon Nicholson, of Baltimore, June 21, 1838 (son of Judge Joseph Hopper Nicholson and Rebecca Lloyd, his wife, a daughter of Edward Lloyd IV of "Wye House", Talbor County, Md., and elizabeth Tayloe, a daughter of Col. John Tayloe of "Mt Airy", Richmond County. VA). They had three daughters: Harriet Burleigh Nicholson, born May 28, 1842; Leila Parker Nicholson, born October 30, 1845, died December 17, 1871.
Rebecca Lloyd Nicholson married twice. First Captain John Eager Howard Post, of Baltimore, MD. Second, Edward Shippen, M.D., of Philadelphia, Pa...."
2. September 9, 1875
Paper: Sun (Baltimore, MD)
Father: John Andrews PARKER b: 20 Sep 1779 in Accomack Couty, Virginia
Mother: Harriet Burleigh DARBY b: 1 Feb 1785
James Macon NICHOLSON b: 6 Apr 1808 in Baltimore, Maryland
21 Jun 1838
in Baltimore, Maryland
1. Nicholson, James M.
Married: Jun. 21, 1838 in: Baltimore Co., MD Record type: This is a county court record. Gender: M More about: This record can be found at the Family History Library, Salt Lake City, UT, Film # 0013693-0013694. Spouse name: Parker, Arinthea D. Spouse gender: F
2. Marriages in "The Baltimore Sun," 1837-50, Surnames, M-N, Page 439
- Harriet Burleigh NICHOLSON b: 25 Dec 1840 in Northampton County, Virginia
- Rebecca Lloyd NICHOLSON b: 28 May 1842 in Baltimore, Maryland
- Leila Parker NICHOLSON b: 30 Oct 1845/1846 in Maryland
- Title: Genealogies of Virginia Families