Name: Hannah 1
Sex: F 1
Change Date: 21 Dec 2006 at 9:36:02|
- Change Date:
21 Dec 2006
- Kizziah Dexter b: MAY 1818 in ,, New York
- Title: E-mail from Ralph Brown, December 19, 2006
Abbrev: Ralph Brown e-mail
Author: Ralph Brown
Text: From: Ralph Brown
Subject: Re: Barnes geneology
Date: December 19, 2006 8:37:27 PM EST
I must have gotten your email address from a location where Mark Barnes name was on the same page.
* OK, Here is the lineage. Martha Rhoba Barnes married George Beriah Mathews
* They had 4 children, one being Mary Fenn Mathews
* Mary married Frank Hunsaker, they had 3 children one being Dan Mathews Hunsaker.
* Dan married Eneth Adelle Miller and they had 5 children, Mary Ruth being one
* Mary Ruth married Me, Ralph Brown. I am a descendent of Nicholas Brun, who fought in Napoleon's army in France and at the age of 54 immigrated to Monroe Michigan 1847. His children changed the name to Braun, Broun, and Brown.
I have in my possession a letter written by Martha Rhoba Barnes in 1939 just one year prior to her death. She was 95 yrs old. She mentions Isaac Carlos in her writings. If you would like, I can send it to you once I have copied the part that is just not small talk. In fact, I can send you what I believe is the Barnes lineage and connections once I have it complete
I would be interested in knowing how deep you have researched and how much info you have. I have nothing on the Isaac Carlos side. I know there is some info on the internet, but so far, I have just not gotten there, however when I realized that I has a writing that may be important to others of the Barnes connection, I thought I would try to make some kind of connection. There are names in the writings that I think identify aunts and uncles not generally known.
Date: 21 Dec 2006