Name: Mary Ann CURTIS
Given Name: Mary Ann
Birth: 08 JUN 1837 in New York
Death: 20 JUL 1882
Age: 45y 1m 12d in West Troy, NY
Burial: Albany Rural Cemetery, Menands, Albany Co., NY 1
Note: b. NY; m1. David Henry Cole; 1870 US Federal Census, Vergennes, Addison Co., VT; 1875 New York State Census, Watervliet, Albany Co., NY; 1880 US Federal Census, West Troy, Albany Co., NY; d. West Troy, NY; o. Farmhand; bur. Edward L. Fonda Lot, Albany Rural Cemetery, Menands, Albany Co., NY; [Albany Rural Cemetery Burial Cards, Menands, NY - Mary Ann Fonda, b. abt 1837 in West Troy, NY; d. 20 Jul 1882 in Troy, NY]; [R035b] Family, Bible, Church and Cemetery Records; [Died - Fonda - At West Troy, July 20, 1882, Mary Ann Fonda, wife of Edward L. Fonda. Times (Troy, NY), Thursday, July 27, 1882] >> www.fonda.org <<
Edward Leonard FONDA b: 10 MAR 1831 in West Troy (now Watervliet), NY
- Note: marriage date approximate based on 1860 census in which Edward is single and birth of first child in 1862.
- Myron R. FONDA adopted b: 1851 in New York
- George Washington FONDA adopted b: 09 JUL 1855 in New York
- Mary C. FONDA adopted b: 1859 in New York
- Harriet J. FONDA b: 1862 in New York
- Isaac I. FONDA b: 30 SEP 1865 in Vermont
- Eve Alby FONDA b: 1868 in Vermont
- Alice Effie FONDA b: 1871 in West Troy, NY
- Susan Sheperd FONDA b: JUL 1873 in Wayne, NY
- Gertrude FONDA b: 1876 in New York
- Title: Family, Bible, Church and Cemetery Records
Fonda Burial Plot, Town of Colonie, Albany Co., NY; from the records of Albany Rural Cemetery, copied August 1927, by Wm. B. Cook Jr for the Cohoes Historical Society, presented to the Daughters of the American Revolution.
Publication: Morgan Co., IL
Publisher: NSDAR Library, Illinois D. A. R.
Publication Date: 1928
Author: Mrs. Henry W. English, Librarian